To register, follow the link http://ifac.papercept.net/conferences/scripts/start.pl and choose “Register for CTS 2018”.
For each accepted paper, at least one author must register, pay the registration fee within the final paper submission deadline and personally present the paper at the conference.
There are two types of registration fees.
- Regular registration fees include access to all congress sessions, conference material, conference banquet, lunches, coffee breaks and a half-day technical visit to the port of Genoa.
- Student registration fees include access to all congress sessions, conference material, lunches, coffee breaks and a half-day technical visit to the port of Genoa.
|Registration Type||Within 10/03/2018||Within 15/05/2018||After 15/05/2018|
|Regular||600 USD||700 USD||800 USD|
|Student||330 USD||330 USD||330 USD|
Note that registration fees are expressed in USD as a requirement of the payment registration procedure.
Both types of registration fees (regular and student) allow to upload 1 paper. The charge for extra paper upload is 250 USD per paper.
Any page over 6 pages of the uploaded final manuscipt is charged 100 USD per page up to a maximum of two extra pages.
Students who want to attend the conference banquet, as well as any participant who wants to get a banquet ticket for an accompanying person, can buy a banquet extra ticket at the price of 80 USD.
The inclusion of the paper presentation in the conference program and the publication of the paper in the conference proceedings is subject to the registration and payment of at least one of the authors within the final paper submission deadline.
Cancellations are accepted according to the following rules.
- Cancellation can concern all or part of the paid items.
- Registrations used to upload final papers to be included in the program cannot be canceled.
- Additional paper upload fees and additional page fees cannot be canceled.
- Cancellation notice should be sent to email@example.com. It should provide detailed description of the items to be cancelled and the related proof of payment.
- Any cancellation will be charged a 50USD handling fee.
- If cancelation occurs within May 20, the refund will cover the price of cancelled items (after subtracting the handling fees). If cancelation occurs later than May 20, the refund will be of 50% of the price of cancelled items (after subtracting the handling fees).
- If the payment has been done by credit card, the refund will be credited back to the credit card used for the payment. If the payment has been done by wire transfer, the amount will be credited by wire transfer